There are many ways to enhance the competitive ability of enterprises such as the innovation in management-organization structures, enhancing the quality of the human resources, improving the information system, strengthen the market research or building, and developing the intellectual property system of enterprises. Therein, building and developing the intellectual property system aiming to exploit intellectual property effectively are important tools to enhance the competitive ability of enterprises.
Intellectual property is a creative product of human brains. Those can be literary works, musical works, computer programs, inventions, utility solutions, industrial designs,… Therefore, the ownership of intellectual property is rights for the aforementioned creative products, including moral rights and economic rights.
At present, intellectual property rights play an important role in the development of enterprises because changes in the mechanism of factors create values of goods. In the competitive market economy, the quantity of intelligence in products and services is increasingly necessary, becoming a decisive element in the competition of enterprises. Therefore, the demand for intellectual property protection is concerned increasingly.
The nature of the protection of intellectual property is to ensure that people who create an intellectual property can exploit economic values from their products to compensate for the creation. The protection of intellectual property always attaches to the term of protection. When the term is out, creations will become common assets of humans, and people can exploit, use without allowance, or paying for creators.
Also, enhancing the protection of intellectual property bring enterprises many interests. Because the protection of intellectual property prevents the manufacture and consumption of fake products. All types of fake products are products violating intellectual property rights and causing damages to enterprises in income and prestige. The protection of intellectual property helps to eliminate these products outside the market, at the same time, ensure interests for enterprises and consumers. On the other hand, the protection of intellectual property encourages creation and technology transfer. This is a premise so that enterprises approach the expected market quickly.
The contents of consulting on the intellectual property of Vietlaw Solutions Firm:
Intellectual property rights help enterprises protect invisible assets to create competitive advantages in domestic and international commercial activities. Besides, it maintains monopolistic advantages, because for many enterprises, business secrets, business strategies are resources to create competitive advantages.
Building monopolistic trademarks helps enterprises be more active in the development of business operations. One strong trademark helps enterprises to advertise products and approach markets easily as well as participate in the process of the trademark transfer. On the other hand, when disputes arising, if no trademarks, logos registered, enterprises will be suffered from disadvantages.
Also, intellectual property consultancy services of Vietlaw Solutions Firm help enterprises handle many disputes on intellectual property rights, consult to handle unfair competition practices related to the intellectual property rights of enterprises.
With a team of lawyers and representative on the intellectual property having the high specialization, many experiences, responsibility for works and professional, we believe that we bring clients the most optimal and effective intellectual property consultancy services to help enterprises to protect their intellectual property in Vietnam as well as other countries around the world.
– Consulting on intellectual property in the field of establishing rights for a trademark, copyright, industrial design, invention, utility solution, geographical indication registration… in Vietnam and foreign countries;
– Consulting on intellectual property in the case of extension of validity of protection titles of trademarks, industrial designs, inventions, utility solutions;
– Lawyers consult on intellectual property when performing procedures for transferring titles related to trademarks, industrial designs, inventions, utility solutions;
– Consulting on intellectual property in the case of rejecting applications to grant a certificate for trademarks, industrial designs, inventions, utility solutions;
– Consulting, representing owners to complain and handle violations related to the ownership of trademarks, industrial designs, inventions, utility solutions;
– Lawyers consult on intellectual property when implementing license contracts/technology transfer contracts related to intellectual property rights;
– Lawyers consult on intellectual property when franchising and transferring the ownership related to trademarks, industrial designs, inventions, utility solutions;
– Lawyers consult on intellectual property in the case of the assessment;
– Lawyers consult on intellectual property when evaluating intellectual properties.
We believe that our clients get much profit from the profound knowledge of our senior lawyers in the field of intellectual property. Depending on specific cases, we put out the most practical solutions for clients. If not clear, please don’t hesitate to contact us to be supported.
Address: 90B Tran Quoc Toan, Ward 8, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Hotline: 0902 868 117 – 0909 868 117